Welcome back to Authentic Conversations, where we’re continuing the conversation on how an individual’s own hurt, heartache, tragedy, and struggle have shaped them as a person and allowed them to see themselves for who they were created to be.
In this episode, I’m joined by Blake Brewer, the founder of the Legacy Letter Challenge and an advocate for empathy and mental health in leadership. After experiencing the loss of his father at a young age, Blake was inspired by the powerful letter his dad left behind. Recognizing the impact that a simple letter can have, he made it his mission to help one million parents make an impact with their own legacy letters.
We’ll get into:
- The significance of empathy in leadership roles
- The incredible power of a parent’s word
- Encouraging emotional intelligence in your children
- Deepening your connections with others
- Facilitating your family’s connection with their faith
- Leaving behind a legacy of love and support for your children
Connect with Blake and check out the Legacy Letter Challenge:
Direct links to podcast:
Spotify – http://bit.ly/spotify-authentic
Apple – http://bit.ly/apple-authentic
YouTube – https://bit.ly/youtube-authentic
Connect with me:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rjmsalespro
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rjmsalespro/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rjmsalespro
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.