Andy Neary is a keynote speaker and performance coach. He’s also a former professional baseball player, Ironman athlete, and 20-year veteran of the health insurance industry. But most importantly, at least to me, is he’s a good buddy.
Andy was on the podcast last year and after all of the growth he’s experienced in his business (and life) over the last year, I had to have him back. Here are a few highlights from an episode full of ‘em.
- The ultimatum Andy’s girlfriend gave him to shut up or fully commit to the business he dreamed of.
- Andy’s realization that the only thing that will stop him, is him.
- The fight to be “good enough” (imposter syndrome).
- Why self-investment is a huge key to success.
- How to improve when adversity hits.
Give this episode a listen and then make sure to connect with Andy. You won’t be disappointed.