A few months back, I was blessed to be invited onto the Rockstars Rocking Podcast, hosted by Eric Silverman. Eric has become a great friend over the last couple of years and even a client.
In this episode, Eric and I discussed how I started my business with $500 bucks to my name how I have fought to live out the dream I have for my family (it’s still a work in progress).
We also dug into:
- Coaching people to be the best versions of themselves
- Helping people to produce the best outcomes in their business
- My vlog (video blog) – sharing everyday situations that occur, a way to show authenticity
- How COVID19 crushed my business, costing me $20K a month in contracts
- How I put myself back together (again) to figure out a new way to keep my business going
- Helping people admit when they need help as the only way to make it through
Make sure you subscribe to Rockstars Rocking by visiting www.rockstarsrocking.com