Welcome back to Authentic Conversations, where we’re continuing the conversation on how an individual’s own hurt, heartache, tragedy, and struggle has shaped them as a person and allowed them to see themselves for who they were created to be.
In this episode, I’m joined by Juliet Peay. She is a personal brand coach, but today she’s here for a conversation on labels and identity and becoming comfortable with yourself and your faith, even when you aren’t always putting your best foot forward.
We’ll talk about:
- Making sure your job isn’t your entire identity
- Finding a healthy balance of life, relationships, and work
- Redefining your own success
- Putting faith in Christ for motivation
- Self-doubt and being afraid to share it
- Talking about your struggles to help others
Connect with Juliet:
Direct links to podcast:
Spotify – http://bit.ly/spotify-authentic
Apple – http://bit.ly/apple-authentic
YouTube – https://bit.ly/youtube-authentic
Connect with me:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rjmsalespro
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rjmsalespro/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rjmsalespro
Web – http://ryanjamesmiller.com/
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download