Welcome back to Authentic Conversations, where we’re continuing the conversation on how an individual’s own hurt, heartache, tragedy, and struggle have shaped them as a person and allowed them to see themselves for who they were created to be.
In this episode, I’m diving into a topic that has been building up and weighing on my heart for a long time. In the wake of the recent tragedy in Nashville, I felt the need to lean into my faith more than ever, but sharing my faith-based opinions with others doesn’t always go to plan. I want to share my faith with others with love and understanding, and without fear, so I invite you to listen in on this conversation about my love for God and my faith in the path he has laid out for me, and for all of us.
I’ll get into:
- Adopting a respectful and empathetic approach while addressing contentious issues
- Understanding what it means to love others as God loves them
- Cultivating love and understanding for others despite having differences
- Conquering fears and getting past hurdles to progress spiritually
- Defending faith in a respectful and considerate manner, without condemning others
Direct links to podcast:
Spotify – http://bit.ly/spotify-authentic
Apple – http://bit.ly/apple-authentic
YouTube – https://bit.ly/youtube-authentic
Connect with me:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rjmsalespro
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rjmsalespro/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rjmsalespro