Today, we continue the conversation on manhood and masculinity and gain yet another perspective on what it means to be a man. This time, our guest helps us dive into the biblical influence of masculinity, and how Jesus has set an example of manhood for us all to follow.
This week, I’m flying solo to share some lessons I’ve learned over the years on love, marriage, and being a good husband.
I dive into:
- Words of affirmation and encouragement
- Never speaking negatively about your spouse
- Having your marriage’s best interest at heart
- Strengthening your relationship with God
- Working to improve yourself and your marriage
- So much more!
Direct links to podcast:
Spotify – http://bit.ly/spotify-authentic
Apple – http://bit.ly/apple-authentic
YouTube – https://bit.ly/youtube-authentic
Connect with me:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rjmsalespro
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rjmsalespro/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rjmsalespro
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.