Erin Urban is the founder and career strategist powering UPPSolutions, LLC. She is a Forbes Coaches Council Member and a self-proclaimed recovering perfectionist with over 10 years in mentoring and coaching successful professional transformations.
In this episode of the Exsellence Mindset podcast, Erin and I discuss what her life looked life after she admitted to being a perfectionist and how that launched her into an extremely successful professional career, both working for others and as a coach to professionals globally today.
Here are a few of the many great things we discuss:
- What the life of a recovering perfectionist looks like
- What to do with a negative performance review
- Tools to improve self-awareness
- Building and nurturing relationships
- How to create better lines of communication between leaders and their teams
- The lack of appreciation for oneself