Patrick Ward is the Marketing Manager at Dogtown Media and the creator of #WordsWithWard. A writer by trade, Patrick has worked extensively across the insurance, real estate, finance, travel, and tech industries, with notable clients including Allianz, Cathay Pacific, and Fiji Airways. Currently, he lives in LA, having been born and raised in Sydney, Australia, and is a diehard Steelers fan.
In this episode we talk about taking risks, being exactly who we are, how to be an exceptional, and real, marketer, and so much more.
- Truth-telling being the key to marketing
- Getting back to the fundamentals to better yourself
- Jackhammers and hummingbirds (seriously)
- Reasons employees stay loyal to their employers
- The power of LinkedIn
- What Words with Ward is all about and so much more!