Men, this is a conversation you need to hear. In this episode, we talk about how John Troutman completely burned out after 20 years of ministry because he wasn’t being authentic to what was going on inside.
In this episode, we talk about how to know when you need to take a break and also how to listen to those around you who are telling you something may be off. How do you know when too much is on your plate? How do you know when you are under too much pressure? How do you surround yourself with people who will help you become healthy?
We dive into all of those questions and more with John Troutman today on Authentic Conversations.
- Burned out pastor
- Husband and father to four kids
- How would you define a man
- Taking ownership of your life, your relationships, your job to everyone else around you
- I didn’t take ownership of my emotions
- 20 years as a pastor and then to burnout
- Where were the guys around you and what were they saying when you were not okay
- Teaser 18:59-19:16
Direct links to the podcast:
Spotify – http://bit.ly/spotify-authentic
Apple – http://bit.ly/apple-authentic
YouTube – https://bit.ly/youtube-authentic
Connect with John:
Connect with me:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rjmsalespro
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rjmsalespro/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rjmsalespro