A high-performance coach specializing in leadership effectiveness, Tracey Grove helps executives from diverse lines of business all over the world deal with individual and inter-personal issues, communication challenges, and organizational shifts. She is a highly sought after speaker as well as the author of a brand new book, Taming the Sabertooth.
In this episode of the Exsellence Mindset podcast, Tracey and I dig deep in how we “tame the Sabertooth”, how people become great leaders, and the tools necessary to deal with difficult situations and conversations.
- Dealing with resiliency and leaders
- The humility required to overcome challenges
- How to work with leaders that are difficult to deal with
- Ensuring your values as an employee align with the values of the organization you work for
- Following leaders that lead from the heart
Buy “Taming the Sabertooth” on Amazon
Connect with Tracey:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/traceygrove/
Email – email@example.com
Connect with me:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rjmsalespro
Instagram – @millerryan78
Web – https://ryanjamesmiller.com/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download