A high-performance coach specializing in leadership effectiveness, Tracey Grove helps executives from diverse lines of business all over the world deal with individual and inter-personal issues, communication challenges, and organizational shifts. She is a highly sought after speaker as well as the author of a brand new book, Taming the Sabertooth.
In this episode of the Exsellence Mindset podcast, Tracey and I dig deep in how we “tame the Sabertooth”, how people become great leaders, and the tools necessary to deal with difficult situations and conversations.
- Dealing with resiliency and leaders
- The humility required to overcome challenges
- How to work with leaders that are difficult to deal with
- Ensuring your values as an employee align with the values of the organization you work for
- Following leaders that lead from the heart