Welcome back to Authentic Conversations, where we’re continuing the conversation on how an individuals’s own hurt, heartache, tragedy, and struggle have shaped them as a person and allowed them to see themselves for who they were created to be.
In this episode, I’m joined by Jonathan McGinley, the host of The Intentional Man Podcast and a Maxwell Leadership Certified coach helping young professional men live intentionally and grow to their full potential. Jonathan’s story of divorce and the struggle to find his own purpose in life has inspired him to work with other men to transform their personal and professional lives.
We’ll get into:
- Why men should be living their lives with intentionality
- The story of Jonathan’s divorce and the lessons he learned
- Getting stuck in a bad season of life and getting complacent
- Making commitments and sticking to them no matter what
- Understanding why God sends challenges your way and what he might be preparing for you
- Turning your own struggles into tools for helping others
- Finding your passion in life again
Connect with Jonathan:
The Intentional Man Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-intentional-man-podcast/id1636019714
Direct links to podcast:
Spotify – http://bit.ly/spotify-authentic
Apple – http://bit.ly/apple-authentic
YouTube – https://bit.ly/youtube-authentic
Connect with me:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rjmsalespro
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rjmsalespro/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rjmsalespro
Web – http://ryanjamesmiller.com/
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download