Robert Clark is an income protection specialist, providing Executive Disability Insurance to employer groups and high-comp business leaders. More importantly to me, Robert is a client and dear friend. He has the utmost integrity and is all about adding value to everyone he comes in contact with.
Right out of the gate, we discuss the importance of income protection and how I was personally driven to engage with Robert to protect my family. Trust me when I say that this is an extremely important topic that is all-too-often ignored.
Additionally, we talk about:
- Why your primary residence may not be a great retirement investment.
- Why a “spork” is not the universal tool it’s proposed to be.
- The decision Robert made to invest in mobile home parks.
- How toilet paper almost ruined Robert’s e-commerce efforts.
- Planning to live financially free as early as possible in life.