Today, we continue the conversation on manhood and masculinity and gain yet another perspective on what it means to be a man. This time, our guest helps us dive into the biblical influence of masculinity, and how Jesus has set an example of manhood for us all to follow.
This week, I’m joined by Dr. Andy Garrett, a licensed psychologist who helps people understand who they are at the core, leverage that understanding, and become the people that they’ve been created to be. I have so much respect for Dr. Garrett and the work he does, and I think you’ll really feel a connection with what he has to say.
We dive into:
- Dr. Garrett’s definition of manhood and masculinity
- Applying scripture to psychology
- Finding your “True North” and holding onto your values
- Navigating and understanding your emotions
- Getting comfortable with expressing your feelings
- Being a husband and father that your family can rely on
Connect with Dr. Garrett:
Direct links to podcast:
Spotify – http://bit.ly/spotify-authentic
Apple – http://bit.ly/apple-authentic
YouTube – https://bit.ly/youtube-authentic
Connect with me:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rjmsalespro
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rjmsalespro/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rjmsalespro
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.