Welcome back to Authentic Conversations, where we’re continuing the conversation on how an individual’s own hurt, heartache, tragedy, and struggle has shaped them as a person and allowed them to see themselves for who they were created to be.
In this episode, I’m sharing my belief that the reason people fail to achieve what they want in life comes not from the outside, but from within. We all have wounds, struggles, and doubts, but we can’t let those things hold us back forever. There needs to be a way through them to reach the success we were created to achieve, and I want to help you find it.
I’ll get into:
- Finding that something inside of you that is holding you back
- How childhood experiences can affect your self-image even now
- Working with someone who will give you brutal honesty
- Practicing mindfulness and becoming more self-aware
- Setting goals to achieve, not to impress
- Overcoming these struggles and building forward momentum
Direct links to podcast:
Spotify – http://bit.ly/spotify-authentic
Apple – http://bit.ly/apple-authentic
YouTube – https://bit.ly/youtube-authentic
Connect with me:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rjmsalespro
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rjmsalespro/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rjmsalespro
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.