Welcome back to Authentic Conversations, where we’re continuing the conversation on how an individual’s own hurt, heartache, tragedy, and struggle has shaped them as a person and allowed them to see themselves for who they were created to be.
In this episode, I’m joined by Sue Flynn, an experienced employee benefits specialist and passionate volunteer with the New Jersey Coalition Against Human Trafficking. Sue is here to share her knowledge and spread awareness on the human trafficking crisis in America.
We’ll get into:
- Challenges and rewards of advocacy work
- The sad realities of human trafficking in America
- Current and future efforts towards erradicating human trafficking
- Being cautious as a parent and teaching your kids to be careful
- Making an impact one person at a time
Connect with Sue:
Direct links to podcast:
Spotify – http://bit.ly/spotify-authentic
Apple – http://bit.ly/apple-authentic
YouTube – https://bit.ly/youtube-authentic
Connect with me:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rjmsalespro
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rjmsalespro/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rjmsalespro
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.